By Robert C. Martin, Micah Martin
With the award-winning ebook Agile software program improvement: ideas, styles, and Practices, Robert C. Martin helped convey Agile rules to tens of hundreds of thousands of Java and C++ programmers. Now .NET programmers have a definitive consultant to agile equipment with this thoroughly up to date quantity from Robert C. Martin and Micah Martin, Agile rules, styles, and Practices in C#.
This booklet provides a sequence of case reviews illustrating the basics of Agile improvement and Agile layout, and strikes quick from UML versions to actual C# code. The introductory chapters lay out the fundamentals of the agile move, whereas the later chapters express confirmed options in motion. The e-book comprises many resource code examples which are additionally to be had for obtain from the authors’ internet site.
Readers will come clear of this booklet understanding
* Agile rules, and the fourteen practices of utmost Programming
* Spiking, splitting, pace, and making plans iterations and releases
* Test-driven improvement, test-first layout, and reputation testing
* Refactoring with unit testing
* Pair programming
* Agile layout and layout smells
* The 5 varieties of UML diagrams and the way to exploit them effectively
* Object-oriented package deal layout and layout patterns
* tips to positioned it all jointly for a real-world project
Whether you're a C# programmer or a visible simple or Java programmer studying C#, a software program improvement supervisor, or a company analyst, Agile rules, styles, and Practices in C# is the 1st e-book you want to learn to appreciate agile software program and the way it applies to programming within the .NET Framework.
Read Online or Download Agile Principles, Patterns, and Practices in C# PDF
Similar .net books
Starting net improvement, Silverlight, and ASP. web AJAX: From beginner to expert goals to provide you the talents you want to commence construction internet purposes with Microsoft’s next–generation expertise as quick as attainable. no matter if you’re attracted to ASP. web AJAX, Silverlight, or the applied sciences that aid them (WPF, WCF, WF, and so forth.
Lot of fine theories, i would not casll it a e-book of "strategies" although, the largest flip off is the sample-code, it merely ships with . aspx web page, no code-behind! !! !! !! !! !! it is all in-line coding (tradition ASP sort) and you may now not debug something given that there's no answer! !! ! in case you permit IDE deal with code-behind, it does not behave as anticipated :( i am unable to inform you HOW problematic it isn't with the intention to "run" the code, all you are able to do is make a digital listing, element it to the folder the place you downloaded examples after which "look" the code by way of getting into urls manually!
Starting PivotTables in Excel 2007 explains what Pivot Tables are, how one can reap the benefits of utilizing them, tips to create them and regulate them, and the way to exploit their improved good points. utilizing a Pivot desk in Microsoft place of work Excel 2007 is a short and interesting approach to slice and cube a large number of info.
* the one publication out there devoted to the What-If services and instruments equipped into Excel, that are key to many enterprise research eventualities. * centred and to the purpose – the place different Excel books strength the reader to battle through 100’s of pages of similar info and dedicate hours of studying, this booklet will get immediately to the subject of educating the reader approximately What-If state of affairs instruments in Excel.
- First Look at ADO.NET and System Xml v 2.0
- Developing Visual Studio .NET Macros and Add-Ins
- Pro Visual Studio Team System Application Lifecycle Management (Expert's Voice in Visual Studio Team System)
Extra resources for Agile Principles, Patterns, and Practices in C#
The developers implement the stories in the order that makes the most technical sense. The developers may work on the stories serially, finishing each one after the next, or may divvy up the stories and work on them all concurrently. It's entirely up to the developers. The customers cannot change the stories in the iteration once it has begun. Customers are free to change or reorder any other story in the project but not the ones that the developers are currently working on. The iteration ends on the specified date, even if all the stories aren't done.
You trust that this simplicity and clarity points to a good structure for the program. Programming by intent immediately led me to an interesting design decision. The test makes no use of a Room class. The action of connecting one room to another communicates my intent. I don't seem to need a Room class to facilitate that communication. Instead, I can simply use integers to represent the rooms. This may seem counterintuitive to you. After all, this program may appear to you to be all about rooms, moving between rooms, finding out what rooms contain, and so on.
It is not surprising to find that a story estimated at 25 points breaks up into stories that add up to 30! Thirty is the more accurate estimate. Every week, we complete a certain number of stories. The sum of the estimates of the completed stories is a metric known as velocity. If we completed 42 points' worth of stories during the previous week, our velocity is 42. After 3 or 4 weeks, we'll have a good idea of our average velocity. We can use this to predict how much work we'll get done in subsequent weeks.