By H. Kliczkowski
Книга Barcelona. Gaudi Y los angeles Ruta Del Modernismo Barcelona. Gaudi Y l. a. Ruta Del ModernismoКниги Строительство Автор: H. Kliczkowski Год издания: 2004 Формат: pdf Издат.:H. Kliczkowski Страниц: 2 hundred Размер: 31,5 ISBN: 8496241130,978-8496241138 Язык: Английский eighty five (голосов: 1) Оценка:Язык: ИспанскийКнига овеликом архитекторе Гауди и его творчестве.
Read Online or Download Barcelona. Gaudi Y La Ruta Del Modernismo PDF
Similar construction books
- Partnering in Action: A Guide for Building Successful Collaboration Across Organizational Boundaries
- War-Ships: A Textbook On The Construction, Protection, Stability, Turning, Etc., Of War Vessels
- Determined Women: Studies in the Construction of the Female Subject, 1900–90
- Construction World: The Big Book - 2016
Additional resources for Barcelona. Gaudi Y La Ruta Del Modernismo
22). 25. 26 Marking the nosing The marking out of your router jig is almost complete; all that is left to mark is the nosing. 26). 27). 25 Only the nosing left to be marked on the router jig. 5 m m r. 28 Drill and cut on the waste side of the marked lines. 26 Marking a nosing on the router jig. 29 Use a 13 mm ﬂat bit to drill holes, through which the blade of a jig saw will fit. 5 mm. 32 Freehand routing of the nosing. Gradually skim the MDF as you work towards the marked line in a gentle circular motion.
Available floor space in the dining room above will not permit sufficient enlarging of the hatch to provide the required 2 m of headroom. 4 metres of headroom at the main, ground-to-first-floor, staircase. Furthermore, the new staircase, in replacing a propped-up ladder, will be – in the words of the local Building Control department – ‘no worse’ than existing; in fact, it will be a considerable improvement. And finally, as the work being planned does not involve a change of use, Approved Document K’s recommendation of 2 m of headroom can, on this occasion, be overlooked.
33. 31). 35). And secondly, the jig must be tested on a scrap piece of timber before it is used on a stair string. 35 will be beneath the step of the finished staircase and is therefore of no concern. 44). To avoid rounding the visible part of the string, it is necessary to make two infill pieces; the first will fit in the nosing of the jig and the second in the riser/wedge area. 34 Secure work with two clamps. Do not attempt to run your router off a straight edge secured by one clamp only – this will lead to ‘pivoting’.