By Mark J. Price
The ebook has now been updated
About This Book
- Build smooth, cross-platform purposes with .NET center 1.0
- Get up-to-speed with C#, and up to date with all of the most up-to-date positive factors of C# 6
- Start growing specialist internet purposes with ASP.NET center 1.0
Who This booklet Is For
Are you suffering to start with C#? or even you are attracted to the opportunity of the recent cross-platform positive aspects that .NET middle can supply? if that is so, C# 6 and .NET center 1.0 is the e-book for you. if you need not understand any of the most recent positive aspects of C# or .NET to start, it might be priceless in case you have a few programming experience.
What you are going to Learn
- Build cross-platform purposes utilizing C# 6 and .NET center 1.0
- Explore ASP.NET center 1.0 and the right way to create specialist internet applications
- Improve your application's functionality utilizing multitasking
- Use Entity Framework middle 1.0 and the way to construct Code-First databases
- Master object-oriented programming with C# to extend code reuse and efficiency
- Familiarize your self with cross-device app improvement utilizing the common home windows Platform and XAML
- Query and control information utilizing LINQ
- Protect your facts by utilizing encryption and hashing
With the discharge of .NET center 1.0, now you can create functions for Mac OS X and Linux, in addition to home windows, utilizing the advance instruments you recognize and love. C# 6 and .NET center 1.0 has been divided into 3 high-impact sections to aid commence placing those new beneficial properties to work.
First, we will run you thru the fundamentals of C#, in addition to object-orient programming, ahead of taking a brief journey in the course of the newest positive aspects of C# 6 reminiscent of string interpolation for less complicated variable worth output, exception filtering, and the way to accomplish static category imports. we will additionally disguise either the full-feature, mature .NET Framework and the recent, cross-platform .NET Core.
After speedy taking you thru C# and the way .NET works, we are going to dive into the internals of the .NET type libraries, masking themes equivalent to functionality, tracking, debugging, internationalization, serialization, and encryption. we will examine Entity Framework middle 1.0 and the way to strengthen Code-First entity information versions, in addition to the right way to use LINQ to question and control that data.
The ultimate part will exhibit the main varieties of purposes for you to construct and set up cross-device and cross-platform. during this part, we are going to disguise common home windows Platform (UWP) apps, internet purposes, and net prone. finally, we will assist you construct a whole program that may be hosted on all of brand new preferred structures, together with Linux and Docker.
By the tip of the ebook, you can be armed with the entire wisdom you must construct smooth, cross-platform purposes utilizing C# and .NET Core.
Style and approach
This publication takes a step by step procedure and is full of intriguing tasks and engaging thought. It makes use of 3 high-impact sections to equip you with all of the instruments you will want to construct glossy, cross-platform functions utilizing C# and .NET Core.
Read Online or Download C# 6 and .NET Core 1.0: Modern Cross-Platform Development PDF
Best .net books
Starting net improvement, Silverlight, and ASP. web AJAX: From beginner to specialist goals to provide you the talents you want to begin construction net functions with Microsoft’s next–generation expertise as speedy as attainable. even if you’re drawn to ASP. internet AJAX, Silverlight, or the applied sciences that help them (WPF, WCF, WF, and so forth.
Lot of excellent theories, i would not casll it a ebook of "strategies" notwithstanding, the largest flip off is the sample-code, it merely ships with . aspx web page, no code-behind! !! !! !! !! !! it is all in-line coding (tradition ASP kind) and you'll no longer debug whatever because there is not any answer! !! ! should you enable IDE deal with code-behind, it does not behave as anticipated :( i can't let you know HOW problematical it isn't in an effort to "run" the code, all you are able to do is make a digital listing, aspect it to the folder the place you downloaded examples after which "look" the code via getting into urls manually!
Starting PivotTables in Excel 2007 explains what Pivot Tables are, how one can make the most of utilizing them, how one can create them and adjust them, and the way to exploit their better positive factors. utilizing a Pivot desk in Microsoft workplace Excel 2007 is a brief and fascinating method to slice and cube a large number of information.
* the one booklet out there devoted to the What-If features and instruments equipped into Excel, that are key to many enterprise research eventualities. * centred and to the purpose – the place different Excel books strength the reader to struggle through 100’s of pages of similar details and devote hours of interpreting, this publication will get instantly to the subject of educating the reader approximately What-If situation instruments in Excel.
- .NET Test Automation Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach (Expert's Voice in .NET)
- Microsoft® ASP.NET Setup and Configuration Pocket Reference (Developer Reference)
- Foundations of ASP.NET AJAX (Expert's Voice in .NET)
- ASP.NET 2.0 MVP Hacks and Tips
Additional info for C# 6 and .NET Core 1.0: Modern Cross-Platform Development
In the list at the center, choose Console Application (Package). Enter the name Ch01_DotNetCore, and click on OK or press Enter: In the Solution Explorer window, right-click on the solution named Chapter01 and choose Properties. Set the Startup Project to Current selection and click on OK. ReadLine(); [ 33 ] Hello, C#! NET Core! NET Core. NET Core with a single code base. The names of the conditional compilation symbols will change in the future. md for more information. In the Solution Explorer window, double-click on Properties for the Ch01_DotNetCore project.
0 or later installed. Fixing compiler errors If the compiler displays errors, read them carefully, and fix them in Notepad. Save your changes and recompile. At the Command Prompt, you can press the up and down arrows on your keyboard to cycle through previous commands you have entered. [ 16 ] Chapter 1 A typical error might be using the wrong case, a missing semi-colon at the end of a line, or a mismatched pair of curly braces. For example, if you had mistyped a lowercase m for the Main method you would see this error message: error CS5001: Program does not contain a static 'Main' method suitable for an entry point Decompiling code using ILDASM The C# compiler converts your source code into Intermediate Language (IL) code and stores the IL in an assembly (a DLL or EXE file).
NET Core! Using older versions of Visual Studio If you want to use a free version of Visual Studio older than 2015, then you can use one of the more limited Express editions. A lot of the code in this book will work with older versions if you bear in mind when the following features were introduced: Year C# Features 2005 2 Generics with