By Iris Reinhartz-Berger (auth.), Lois Delcambre, Christian Kop, Heinrich C. Mayr, John Mylopoulos, Oscar Pastor (eds.)
Conceptual modeling is key to any area the place one needs to focus on complicated real-world occasions and structures since it fosters conversation - tween know-how specialists and people who might bene?t from the applying of these applied sciences. Conceptual modeling is the main mechanism for und- status and representing the domain names of knowledge procedure and database - gineering but additionally more and more for different domain names together with the recent “virtual” e-environmentsandtheinformationsystemsthatsupportthem.Theimportance of conceptual modeling in software program engineering is evidenced by means of fresh curiosity in “model-drivenarchitecture”and“extremenon-programming”.Conceptualm- eling additionally performs a in demand rolein a variety of technical disciplines and within the social sciences. the once a year foreign convention on Conceptual Modeling (referred to because the ER convention) offers a vital discussion board for featuring and discussing present learn and functions during which conceptual modeling is the foremost emphasis. in accordance with this practice, ER 2005, the twenty fourth ER convention, spanned the spectrum of conceptual modeling together with learn and perform in components similar to theories of strategies and ontologies underlying conceptual m- eling, equipment and instruments for constructing and speaking conceptual types, and methods for remodeling conceptual types into e?ective (information) procedure implementations. additionally, new parts of conceptual modeling incl- ing Semantic internet providers and the interdependencies of conceptual modeling with knowledge-based, logical and linguistic theories and ways have been additionally addressed.
Read Online or Download Conceptual Modeling – ER 2005: 24th International Conference on Conceptual Modeling, Klagenfurt, Austria, October 24-28, 2005. Proceedings PDF
Similar international conferences and symposiums books
This booklet constitutes the refereed complaints of the nineteenth foreign convention on Conceptual Modeling, ER 2000, held in Salt Lake urban, Utah, united states in October 2000. The 37 revised complete papers awarded including 3 invited papers and 8 commercial abstracts have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from a complete of one hundred forty submitted papers.
ICICS’99, the second one overseas convention on details and C- munication defense, used to be held in Sydney, Australia, Sep 11 November 1999. The convention was once backed by way of the allotted procedure and community defense - seek Unit, collage of Western Sydney, Nepean, the Australian machine Society, IEEE desktop bankruptcy (NSW), and Harvey international commute.
This booklet constitutes the completely refereed post-proceedings of the 1st overseas Workshop on Deep constitution, Singularities, and desktop imaginative and prescient, DSSCV 2005, held in Maastricht, The Netherlands in June 2005. The 14 revised complete papers and eight revised poster papers provided have been rigorously reviewed and chosen for inclusion within the publication.
Asia details Retrieval Symposium (AIRS) 2006 used to be the 3rd AIRS conf- ence within the sequence demonstrated in 2004. The ? rst AIRS washeld in Beijing, China, and the 2d AIRS used to be held in Cheju, Korea. The AIRS convention sequence lines its roots to the winning info Retrieval with Asian Languages (IRAL) workshop sequence which all started in 1996.
- Foliations 2005: Proceedings of the International Conference Lodz, Poland, 13 - 24 June 2005
- Reliable Software Technologies – Ada-Europe 2006: 11th Ada-Europe International Conference on Reliable Software Technologies, Porto, Portugal, June 5-9, 2006. Proceedings
- Distributed and Parallel Computing: 6th International Conference on Algorithms and Architectures for Parallel Processing, ICA3PP, Melbourne, Australia, October 2-3, 2005. Proceedings
- Secure Data Management: Second VLDB Workshop, SDM 2005, Trondheim, Norway, September 2-3, 2005. Proceedings
- Symmetry And Perturbation Theory: Proceedings of the International Conference SPT 2007 Otranto, Italy 2-9 June 2007
Additional info for Conceptual Modeling – ER 2005: 24th International Conference on Conceptual Modeling, Klagenfurt, Austria, October 24-28, 2005. Proceedings
And instance level Structural subtyping heterogenous subtyping Propose a whole and to evolve the components to evolve components uniform operations to and connectors and connectors. Oﬀers each architectural the operations of addit- elements(addition, ion, deletion upgrading deletion, modiﬁcation) and reconnection as evolution rules which of components describe these rules Allows the static evolution allows static and allows static and Dynamic ACME is deﬁned dynamic evolution dynamic evolution to support dynamic evolution 28 7 N.
1. 4 SAEV: Software Architecture EVolution Model The evolution of software architecture is reﬂected through the diﬀerent changes carried out on its elements. These changes can be, for example the addition of a component, the deletion of one of its components, the deletion of a connectors among these components. Each change may cause also impacts that should be managed to maintain the whole architecture in a coherent state. In order to face this requirements and the software architecture evolution needs, the adopted solution must answer at least the following questions: – What are the elements of an architecture, which can evolve, through its life cycle?
These changes can be, for example the addition of a component, the deletion of one of its components, the deletion of a connectors among these components. Each change may cause also impacts that should be managed to maintain the whole architecture in a coherent state. In order to face this requirements and the software architecture evolution needs, the adopted solution must answer at least the following questions: – What are the elements of an architecture, which can evolve, through its life cycle?